Teenage course (14-17 years)
These courses focus on the aims and interests of the students, in order to encourage the development of their full potential. Our teachers work with their students to develop communication skills, increase their confidence and broaden an understanding of both English language and culture.
Young Adult course (16 – 18 years)
These courses are for more mature students, where language skills are practised and developed by following a communicative syllabus which includes a balance of grammar, vocabulary and social English.
The teaching focuses on the aims and interests of the students and encourages each student to develop their full potential. Language skills are practised in lessons and effective communication is encouraged alongside accuracy and fluency.
One to one lesson
- Flexible, focused, and student-centred to maximise progress.
- Timings to suit the individual, including dynamic time changes to accommodate your schedule.
- Morning, afternoon and evening lessons to allow for time zone differences.
- Materials e-mailed as a pdf to prepare and maximise online time for the benefit of students.
Why online with Sidmouth International School?
- Professional, experienced, communicative teachers with great interpersonal skills.
- Engage with native speakers of English.
- Save time and money on travel, at the same time as reducing your carbon footprint. The greener choice!
Course fee (Low season) 1 hour £45
Course fee (High season) 1 hour £52