Very quick responses to emails, a solution for every problem/question. Bus service from door to door – luxury!
IELTS is an internationally recognised qualification necessary for university entrance in the UK and most English speaking countries.
The IELTS test is available monthly in nearby Exeter (transport provided). Results are issued within 2 weeks of the test. Early booking of test dates is essential to guarantee a place.
SIS can advise students on the estimated length of course they will need in order to achieve their study aims.
Course Structure (minimum 4-week course)
- 15 hours (20 lessons) per week of General English (09.00-12.30, Monday - Friday, includes 30 min break)
- 6 hours (8 lessons) per week of formal IELTS training in small groups, or personalised tutorial groups (13.30-15.30, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday)
One-to-one lessons can be taken at an extra charge
Course fees include:
- Basic social programme
- Assistance with school, college or university placement if required
- FREE airport transfers on Saturdays (see Location and Travel)
- FREE accommodation booking service
As a mother (Italian MUM!) of a child of 12 years I was looking for a small school, where I was sure that my child was always supervised. My expectations have been absolutely respected. Staying with local families is an educational experience for our children. My son came back home with good vocabulary and older! Great experience. Thank you, SIS.
We spent a wonderful time, both leaders and students were happy to the utmost, enjoyed themselves thoroughly, and it could not have been much better.
I had a nice, lovely, interesting, beautiful… week in Sidmouth. It was fantastic! So I thank you, all the teachers and my lovely family. I’ll come back next year!
Thank you for Pauline’s great time in England! She returned so happy and satisfied. Her English has improved significantly and she dreams of coming back next year.
Sidmouth International School is proud to be accredited by the British Council for teaching English and is a member of English UK.