Very quick responses to emails, a solution for every problem/question. Bus service from door to door – luxury!
Available ALL YEAR
This course is designed for students who have specific individual needs and/or those who wish to rapidly improve their English language knowledge. Effective communication is encouraged alongside both accuracy and fluency. Homework is set and marked regularly.
Course Fee Includes:
- Total 21 hours tuition per week
- 15 hours (20 lessons) of group tuition in English language (09.00 - 12.30, includes 30 min break)
- 6 hours (8 lessons) of English language tuition (13.30–15.30, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Guided independent learning & advice on study skills
- Personal tutor (4 weeks or more)
- All tuition materials and books
- Class size
- Morning classes: Maximum 6 students
- (Easter/October max 9, summer max 15)
- Afternoon classes: Maximum 6 students
- (Easter/October and summer max 9)
- Full social, sports and cultural programme
- Opportunity to enter for EFL examinations (exam fees extra)
As a mother (Italian MUM!) of a child of 12 years I was looking for a small school, where I was sure that my child was always supervised. My expectations have been absolutely respected. Staying with local families is an educational experience for our children. My son came back home with good vocabulary and older! Great experience. Thank you, SIS.
We spent a wonderful time, both leaders and students were happy to the utmost, enjoyed themselves thoroughly, and it could not have been much better.
I had a nice, lovely, interesting, beautiful… week in Sidmouth. It was fantastic! So I thank you, all the teachers and my lovely family. I’ll come back next year!
Thank you for Pauline’s great time in England! She returned so happy and satisfied. Her English has improved significantly and she dreams of coming back next year.
Sidmouth International School is proud to be accredited by the British Council for teaching English and is a member of English UK.